Joke of the week

Joke of the week: At a Sunday school class the teacher asked a child do you pray to God before lunch or dinner?
The child said, “No ma'am, my moms a good cook!”


Sunday 27 March 2011

Too much smoking in Europe ?

I realized something today when I was walking back home is that a lot of people that I'm seeing in the street are smoking. So I was curious to know which country's population smokes the most ?
I decided to look it up and I found some interesting stats. Out of the 30 first countries there are 25 countries form Europe! And that Canada is the 30th. So I'm sure I will be so much more surprised if I was walking in the streets of Austria since they are the top countries in consuming cigarettes. I think that is because a lot of European countries have the age of 16 as a smoking age. Pretty interesting facts :).


Hussam El Khatib

No comments:

Post a Comment